Friday, January 11, 2008

Just a little update

Its been a few days so I thought I'd do a post.

Something new that I have been involved with since I have moved to Chicago is the Chicago Chapter of the Calvin Alumni. I am now part of the leadership group and am heavily involved in planning events for the alum of Chicago. The big thing were working on right now is "The Game." If your not up on Calvin lingo, that refers to the first Calvin v. Hope game of the year. We have rented out the back room of a bar in Lincoln Park and are trying hard to promote it to everyone. I guess there is always a pretty good turnout. So if you are reading this and you live in Chicago you should come.
Being involved with the leadership is some extra work but I enjoy it. I think that involving yourself with alumni can be a huge asset and that is my driving force.

1 comment:

Lori Insley said...

"The Game" was a total DOWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They almost had them beat......DARN!