Monday, January 28, 2008

My future mother in law reads this blog...

Uh oh!!! I better clean things up!! Just kidding.

Well Katie (the fiance) is officially in Chicago and I am really excited. This is the first time that we will be living in the same city in about 9 months. Just to know that I am a 10 minute train ride away rather than a 3 day drive is comforting.

The job is going well. There is some definite growing pains but I am doing well. I have received some good feedback from the superiors.

This Thursday I am going on a journey out to Denver to go snowboarding with Joe. I have a bunch of friends that live in Denver and I would really like to try and see everyone at least for a little while. I talked to Joe today and he said that the skiing at Vail is very good right now. I am going to try hard to get some pictures that I will post up here for everyone to see.

1 comment:

Jana said...

My current mother-in-law reads my blog, too...you know her as "mom." :)

Welcome to Chicago, Katie!