Thursday, January 17, 2008

Newbie

Today, again, I was the new guy.

I started my new job at The Homestead Group (office pictured below). I really enjoy new beginnings but they are also very stressful and the source of some anxiety (especially with me). I am excited though and cannot wait till I am all trained and ready to do things on my own. The biggest thing I am excited about this job is the freedom. You are not confined to 9-5, at a desk, check-in, check-out, etc. There is a large sense of ownership involved.

So, with that being said, does anyone need to or know anyone who needs to rent an apartment in Chicago? Call this guy... 616-540-4300. haha


3 comments:

momdadtig said...

COOL office building!! Close to home?
mom

Jana said...

Hey, if I get into Loyola, we might need an apartment in Chicago! I'll keep you posted!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark! I finally read your blog. Fun to read.
-FMIL (Future Mother in Law:))