Sunday, October 7, 2007

Weekend in GR

Just got back a few hours ago from another great weekend in GR. Although I would have loved to see more friends, my time was limited, so I spent most of my time with Katie. Saturday morning I went to the good ole Calvin library to help Katie with some grad school applications. We then went over the see the parents. Mom had another back surgery on Tuesday so she was in the recovery stage still. She was able to walk around but it was very limited and with a cane. Hopefully this surgery actually works. Sunday we went to church and then met Steve and Luimes for lunch. Our waiter sucked.
Overall it was a great weekend with family and Katie. Every time I have to say goodbye to her it was as hard as the first. Right now I am looking forward to the goodbyes being over with.

Another work week begins.......

2 comments:

momdadtig said...

enjoyed our time together
you guys are awesome
have a great week
dad

Jana said...

Tell Katie I feel her grad application pain.