Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my

This weekend I would like to give a shout out to my Detroit teams. Despite a loss the the White Sox on Saturday night the Tigers ended the season with a bang by putting up 13 runs against the Sox on Sunday. I attended the game on Saturday night with a bachelor party and lets just say the South Siders were not happy to have us there. We cheered louder than anyone at the stadium for the other team. Also , the Lions got their third win against the infamous Bears. I will enjoy work on Monday.
Today was fun because I got to hang out with Mark, Greg, Jeff, and Scott to watch the Lions game. It's always nice to have familiar faces around.
Tonight, I was sitting around watching football and decided I would take a bike ride to the beach. I ended up at Castaways Bar and Grill which overlooks the beach, the lake, and the skyline. I had a strawberry daiquiri and un-wound from a big week and weekend.
I hope this week goes fast because Katie, Steve, and Katy are coming to visit.

5 comments:

esteban said...

can't wait bro!
doing my best to get loomies to come with us!

Jana said...

Awww, man. I wish Jeff, Charlotte and I could come, too.

momdadtig said...

awww,man
am I invited?

Mark Tig said...

dont worry, they aren't coming

jeff said...

You awesome...
TIGers deserve that shout out...big finish, big records/milestones. (Didn't know you were there! sweeet.) Now like Cub fans we say: "Next year."