Tuesday, September 11, 2007

WIFI

I apologize for the lack of entries in the blog. It appears that the internet Tom and I had been tapping into has now been secured. So now I am in the local bakery/cafe with free internet. Very nice luxury to have.
So on the trip home from Chicago this weekend I started to feel sub-par. It may have been due to the alcohol I consumed at Steve and Katy's Buck and Doe party but I blame it on Tom's driving. Love the guy to death but he has no cruise control and can't seem to keep a steady foot on the highway. Anyways, I ended up puking at our first stop. This comes as no surprise as I have been known to throw up randomly every once in a while. I think I did come down with a little cold as well. Bad combo.
Only 5 days until Tom and I get in the final apartment. This will come with huge relief because I have been living out of a duffel bag for almost 4 weeks.
Please continue to read the blog and provide feedback as well.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Gotta hate it when your stolen internets get taken away...

Sorry about the vomitous.

jeff said...

Hey Pukester,
You have the Tigchelaar stomach.
If you think YOU were feeling queasy, check out the video [mlb.com] of Posada blocking the plate tonight vs. Boston\Hinske [large!]