Sunday, September 16, 2007

The day i've been waiting for

Today, ladies and gentlemen, I can finally unpack my bags. I have literally been living out of a suitcase for 4 weeks. This is a great feeling. Tom and I are sitting, enjoying some Diet Cokes and granola bars, discussing the strategy of our move. I, for one, know that I am ready to get into my own bedroom for one reason; Tom snores. Its not a violent snore such as my fathers but its repetitive, predictable, and maddening. Two nights ago I threw half of my collection of shoes at him in the middle of the night. I don't think he knows. I laughed when I woke up to him getting out of bed with shoes falling to the floor.
Anyways, more to come. Just a quick update. Here we come 3009 Apt 1f North Halsted, Chicago Illinois, 60657...................

2 comments:

Jana said...

Shoes! Great weapon of choice.

But, Diet Coke? What's up with that?

Mark Tig said...

Tom bought Diet